Your Hollywood Microblading Salon
Microblading is a tattoo technique that is similar to the process for eyeliner. It is supposed to create a very natural effect. The procedure features taking pigment from the skin and transferring it to the surface of the skin, making it look like hair strokes. It can be used on both eyebrows but also on other areas where you want to enhance your eyebrows with natural looking hairs.
The Benefits Of Microblading
There are many benefits of microblading. First, it can change the shape of your eyebrows if they are not the way you want them to be. Microblading offers you a natural solution because it provides hair strokes that look like your natural hairline. It is also very convenient because it is much faster than doing your eyebrows every morning.
Visit Our Brow Salon On Sunset Boulevard
How microblading works is you will book an appointment at Sublime Eyes and fill out all of the necessary paperwork. Then, your makeup artist will take some samples to prepare for the procedure. Most clients drop off around 10:30am for their appointment and it should last around 2 hours. Your eyebrow artist will then be able to use the samples to see exactly what color you want your brows to be. You should also take into consideration that your brow artist can do a small touch up afterwards if needed.
The Microblading Process At Our Salon
Microblading at Sublimes Eyes is a slower process because we want to make sure that you get your most desired look you can look at previous models and talk with the artists in order to get the perfect eyebrow look you want. There are many products that work against microblading so we will be able to advise you on things to avoid to newly microbladed areas.
Safety Precautions When Getting Microblading
Allergic reactions are very rare, but it is important for you to know that microblading will not cause any damage to your skin or permanent damage if done properly. You can get a better understanding about what the procedure involves by watching this video on our YouTube channel.
A Microblading Salon Near Me That Does It All
We have many guests that are local and travel from out of state to get their brows done by us all year round. We feel confident that you will leave our brow salon with the most beautiful eyebrows you are looking for. Microblading is a great thing to have if you are looking to get rid of that extra hair on your eyebrows or want to enhance your natural brows. Microblading is also great if you want to change the shape of your brows because it can make them look like a completely different look that can be life changing to some in such a beautiful way.
What’s Microblading ?
Whether you’re born with naturally sparse eyebrows, or maybe you’re guilty of over plucking, or you simply just want to quicken your morning beauty routine, Microblading is perhaps one of the best beauty investments you can make. One of the most popular and beloved beauty treatments these days, Microblading is a unique form of tattooing that allows you to have the eyebrows of your dreams. Yes, that means there’s no more need for filling your brows in everyday with pencils and gels or buying expensive growth serums and having to wait too long to see results! With Microblading, you’re not only guaranteed to get the most natural-looking eyebrows, but you’ll also get one of the most long-lasting results.
How does Microblading Work?
Microblading is the perfect solution for those with thin eyebrows, those who want to enhance their natural brow shape, or those who just want to take their eyebrows from ordinary to Va-va-voom! The Microblading process is fairly simple and is conducted through a disposable handheld tool made from several aligned needles, which are used to create small lines that mimic natural hairs on the first layer of the skin. For those who are afraid of needles, there’s no need to worry as the needles never actually penetrate the skin, but instead just delicately scratch the surface in the same way that a paper scratch does. Each small line contains pigment that is implanted under the skin and follows the natural hair growth pattern of the brow so that the end results always give the illusion of perfect,full and lush eyebrows
Our Microblading Salon
Whatever your desired eyebrow style or shape is, here at Sublime Eyes we can create it through the amazing techniques of our in-house Microblading pro, Angel Cisneros. Not only will he give you the eyebrows you’ve always wanted and dreamed of, but he will also take the time to listen to your ideas, give you styling options, and will take care of any concerns you may have about pain during the Microblading treatment. Check out our Yelp page to read his clients’ Microblading reviews about their great experiences, or here’s a quick rundown from Angel himself on what to expect during your Microblading procedure:
“On the day of your appointment, we will talk about your vision, see images, then we will map out the desired brow shape so you can see them before they are microbladed or microshaded. The next step is numbing the area, where we will put anesthetic in spray (lidocaine) and gel (lidocaine), letting it sit for 15 minutes then after we will proceed with the Microblading or shading. The process is painless; I will advise you to bring headphones so you’re more relaxed. During the process of numbing your eyebrow area, we will talk about color pigment, as the color chosen is as important as the shape. The actual Microblading process time is short. I do advise that on the first session, we go with less in the amount of hair strokes and a softer color tone so that it’s a subtle and natural start for you. We can always do more on the touch-up session, which will be after a month after your first session. At the end of the first session, I will put antibiotic cream and give you an aftercare package for you to use while you heal.”
Post – Treatment instructions For Microblading By Sublime Eyes
- Apply the Sublime Eyes provided after care ointment sparingly two times per day for one week following the procedure using a clean cotton swab each time not your fingertips. The ointment is used to prevent infection and minimize bruising Apply a thin layer to prevent excessive dryness. and use a clean cotton swab for each dip into the ointment NO DOUBLE DIPPING
- Stay out of the sun If you must be outside, wear a hat and sunscreen.
- Darker skin (Fitzpatrick 5 or 6) may or may not hyper pigment (turn 2-3 shades darker) during healing. This effect may take 6-8 weeks to develop if it occurs, therefore for darker skin please wait 6-8 weeks between appointments. even if the brows appear to be too light or even disappear. They can initially appear light and then turn darker/reappear during healing. Darker colors may be used at a follow-up if hyper pigmentation does not occur
- Ice may be applied the first day following the procedure for 10-15 minutes per hours for a couple of hours, use a clean tissue to cover the ice bag each time.
- Avoid exercise that causes sweating for 2-3 days.
- Avoid contact with water (bathing, pools, etc.) for 24 hours, afterward you may gently clean the area with a side soap and water as needed. Avoid water in the procedure are as much as possible until the procedure heals.
- Avoid makeup, lash/brow tints, and other facial treatments until the procedure heals (5-7 days). Very gentle facial washes and treatments are acceptable after 24 hours as long as the procedure area is avoided.
- Avoid gardening and contact with animals from 2 weeks following the procedure to prevent infection.
- Avoid any clothing that may irritate the procedure area.
- Your permanent cosmetics will begin to turn cracker immediately and for the next 3-4 days. After this, the color will settle back to the original color you chose.
- It is normal for some people to have pigment scab or flake off. It is also normal if it does not. fading or loss of pigment may occur during healing. There should be pigment under the skin where the pigment has flaked off. If there is not pigment underneath, you may need a touch up
- Over the next 2-3 weeks, the color may lighten up by 50%
- Pigment may come off on your pillow while you sleep and may stain linens Use a clean cover that you won’t mind staining this happens
- Symptoms of infection or adverse reaction may or may not occur They include: excessive redness, swelling tenderness of procedure area, elevated body temperature, rash, or purulent drainage from the procedure area If you experience symptoms of infection or adverse reaction, seek medical attention immediately Please not that some redress tenderness is normal
Before & After
Angel microbladed my eyebrows and they look amazing! i trusted him because he did my sisters brows and they looked great! he is so nice and the best at what he does hands down i highly recommend him
I have been going to Sublime for about 3 years. The owner Angel is absolutely phenomenal. German does my eyelash and eyebrows NEVER has I been disappointed with the service. I continue to return here for their great service. These guys are like my second family I can truly say they mean so much to me. Please have Angel do your microblading you will forever love it. Thx u guys love y’all always. Sharoll
If I could give this salon 10 stars I would. When I worked in hollywood I would come here all of the time for the Diva combo which consists of threading and a tint and Angel always did a fantastic job. When I started working in Newport it was just too far of a drive to come every couple of weeks but when I decided to get my eyebrows microbladed I knew I had to have Angel do them. He was the only person I trusted for a treatment that would be semi-permanent. It was super easy to get an appointment and the receptionist was just so fun and nice both times that I came for Microblading. But as I had suspected, Angel did an AMAZING job. He’s always been super sweet and kind and two years later nothing has changed. He is very meticulous with his work and makes absolute sure that you are in love with the final product. He walked me through the shaping process and talked to me the whole time during the procedure so that I would not focus on the pain, although it was absolutely worth it! My mom loved them and asked me to bring her in for her birthday which I definitely will.
So happy I trusted Angel with my Microblading !!! Found him on yelp and trust him with the process. Many of my friends warn me of the pain of doing it at other places but I didn’t have any pain here. Angel took his time, was so gentle and patient about the style I wanted, I’m so happy of the result for summer, thank you Angel!!
My microblading w/ Angel was indeed an experience most definitely a good one. And as an artist he’s very detail oriented & it’s a skill set if i may add. I can cross this off of my bucket list & Angel you’re the best!!! Looking forward to my next visit —– Many thanks again 🙂
This was my first microblading session ever and I was pretty nervous, but Angel and his team were so courteous and welcoming. My eyebrows were sparse and pretty much shapeless and flat. Angel took such great care in trimming and shaping my brows with a defined arch that I was actually excited about the microblading. He also made sure to let me know just exactly what he was doing before he actually did it. The microblading itself wasn’t that painful – felt like little scratches – and Angel would keep checking in with me to see how I was dealing with the pain. After the initial pigmentation decreased, my brows look the best they ever have! No makeup necessary! I get so many compliments! He’s the real deal! (Also I want to try them for lashes just so I can sit in that cute little princess canopy!)
Book Your Microblading Appointment Today
Call us today at Sublimes Eyes and learn a little bit more about microblading from an experienced eyebrow artist that will go through each step of the process with you. We have been doing this for over 10 years and have become the leading brow studio in the Hollywood area and greater Los Angeles.